We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your views, and ask questions of the authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discussion that we all appreciate and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material relevant to the topic under discussion.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed in a positive and diplomatic way.
- Use a standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower case.
- REMARK: Spam and/or promotional messages and links in a comment will be deleted
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed to an author or other user.
- Don’t monopolize the conversation. We value passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone the opportunity to express their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect reviewers to give their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so often that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about people taking over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Spammers or abusers will be removed from the site and barred from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.