Global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market, By Type (Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream), By Internal v/s External, By Internal Leak Detection Method (Mass Volume Balance, Negative Pressure Wave, Analysis pressure points and real-time transient monitoring (RTTM)), by external leak detection method (fiber optic leak detection, liquid sensing cable, vapor sensing cable, acoustic emission), by application (onshore & Offshore), By End Use (Buried Pipeline, Subsea Pipeline, Refinery/Petrochemical Complex), By Region, Competition, Opportunity & Forecast, 2016-2026
New York, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market, By Type, By Internal v/s External, By Internal Leak Detection Method, By Method of External Leak Detection, By Application, By End Use, By Region, Competition, Opportunity, and Forecast, 2016-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06223778/?utm_source=GNW
Global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market was valued at USD 2,401.32 Million in 2020 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10.21% to reach the value of USD 4,390.43 Million by 2026 Growing energy requirements, growing offshore and onshore exploration activities in the oil and gas industry, and increasing investments by oil and gas market players to prevent gas leakage are the major factors driving the growth of the market world of oil and gas pipeline leak detection during the forecast period.
The growing incidence of leaks in pipelines can result in huge loss of life and monetary losses, forcing market participants to adopt safety measures during oil and gas exploration activities. The imposition of new guidelines by the Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) for market participants and system operators to maintain the pipeline structure to reduce the risk of leakage is expected to fuel the adoption of leak detection systems. leaks worldwide.
Ongoing construction of new pipelines and upgrading of existing systems is accelerating the adoption of new technologies and equipment to reduce risk during oil and gas exploration activities. , corrosion and therefore require continuous monitoring.
However, fluctuating crude oil prices and difficulty in obtaining approval to set up new pipeline projects may hamper the growth of the global oil and gas pipeline leak detection market during the forecast period. forecast.
The global oil and gas pipeline leak detection market is segmented on the basis of type, internal vs. external leak detection method, external leak detection method, application, end-use, competitive landscape and regional distribution. Based on application, the market is divided into onshore and offshore.
The onshore segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period, 2022-2026. Availability of large number of oil and gas reserves, strong demand for natural gas and rapid adoption of advanced technologies by market players are expected to drive the growth of onshore segment during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in the global oil and gas pipeline leak detection market include Honeywell International, Inc., Atmos International Inc., Siemens AG, FLIR Systems Inc., and Schneider Electric SA.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Reference year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth of the global oil and gas pipeline leak detection market size from 2016 to 2020.
• Estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate up to 2026.
• Classify and forecast the global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market based on type, internal vs. external, internal leak detection method, external leak detection method, application, end-use, competitive landscape, and regional distribution .
• To identify the dominant region or segment in the global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection market.
• Identify and analyze the profiles of key players operating in the global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market.
• To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market.
The analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst procured a list of manufacturers across the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. During the interviews, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include manufacturers that could not be identified due to secondary research limitations. The analyst looked at the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection market size using a top-down approach, in which data from various end-user segments was recorded and forecasted for years to come. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data for these products and applications to derive an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Manufacturers/distributors of oil and gas pipeline leak detection systems
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to leak detection in oil and gas pipelines
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions which are important for industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers & partners, end users etc. besides enabling them to elaborate investment strategies and to capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market, by Type:
• Market for leak detection in oil and gas pipelines, by internal v/s external:
• Oil and gas pipeline leak detection market, by internal leak detection method:
o Mass Volume Balance
o Negative pressure wave
o Analysis of pressure points
o Real-Time Transient Monitoring (RTTM)
• Oil and gas pipeline leak detection market, by external leak detection method:
o Fiber optic leak detection
o Liquid sensing cable
o Vapor sensing cable
o Acoustic emission
• Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market, By Application:
o On the ground
• Oil and gas pipeline leak detection market, by end use:
o Buried pipes
o Underwater pipelines
o Refinery/Petrochemical complex
• Market for leak detection in oil and gas pipelines, by region:
o North America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06223778/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001