The essay is a prosaic composition of a small volume and free composition, expressing your impressions and considerations on a specific topic or issue.
When writing an essay, the logic develops perfectly, the ability to argue one’s opinion, and correctly present the information. Style of presentation is more focused on conversational.
The main features of the essay – a specific topic and the expression of individual impressions, the author’s thoughts on the topic (problem, question) with an emphasis on the author’s personality (his feelings, worldview), casual narration (conversation), attention to detail.
First of all what you need to make this is researching the topic you want to write.
-Go on the web, go to the library, look through a scholastic database, or read daily papers. You can ask any librarian in most cases they can help you with research
– Another important step thi is your notes. Write down all unique and interesting information about the topic you are looking for. Remember sources you are writing from and check again later. Sometimes new good ideas came later on.
– Check already written example In your research you’ll probably use really good opinues about theme and not really good. Think twice to see what makes them true.
– Brainstorm. Sure, you can use all argumets that you already have to protect your opinion. On the other hand much better to be more original and come with your own ideas. People would really apriciate this because this is you own ideas about the topic.
– Look at the ideas that you create. Choose one to three of you’re the most impressive ideas that support your possition. And find out some thesis. This thesis statement have focuson your idea and the theme you want to explain.
– Take the thoughts that you already have and write down them into an outline. Write a topic sentence for your main ideas. Then, underneath, make your main provement and thesis that can suppot you .
– You do want to think about length here; don’t write pages one after another if your master wants 3 paragraphs. However, you should give freedome to your thoughts.
– Never use generelizaied statements just because your reader can just disagree about them. Maybe your global warming is nothing compare to the cancer for another person
– Your title and introduction should make people continue to read-listen
Try to write at least one essay every day and you would become better and better every time you try. Just imafine that Edison make 10 000 tries to make lamp.